Monday, June 16, 2014

Brain drain

Wish I had more time,
to spend here writing stories.
Sadly, laundry calls.



********************
p.s. thanks to everyone who is checking in here. I do see your stats and I appreciate your interest and support (and feel a little guilty for the lack of output - I was premature in creating this blog I think...). Life feels rather overwhelming right now and time for myself is scarce to non-existent. It's not overwhelming in a bad way but I am struggling to create space for taking care of myself right now. Hopefully little pockets of space will start to open up but in general, my kids go from 6am-9pm. There are no naps or actual "down time" during our days. Evenings are filled with errands. After 9pm I fit in house cleaning/chores - mainly to prepare for feeding and clothing my children and looking after my neighbour's boys. Then I watch a tv show, too exhausted to do anything creative or healthy. Then I go to bed. Lather, rinse, repeat. I love my life. I'm not complaining. not really. Just explaining why I don't actually dwell here the way that I would like to. Please check back. Hopefully I'll have a creative burst.

2 comments: